Hobby and Activity

Monday, October 01, 2007

Tulips and Red Rose for Ling B'day

25 September 2007, is one the meaning full day for my beloved wife. That was her B'day, and as always like the other day I'd prepare something to gave her. But not that day, I hadn't prepare anything yet. I was thinking to bought her something, but what ?. I went to the office around 7:40 AM with a question in my head.

On 12 AM me and Yuan (one of my friend in the office) went out somewhere to Lippo Supermall. I remembered that there was a flower store near by hypermart. I saw so many flower at that store and asked the waiter whether there was a good rose. And at the beginning the waiter didn't pay any attention on me. He said that, there were only few rose left until I entered the store to found out my self. There were many flowers left at refrigerator, so without any more argue I asked him to gave me one.

I thought a rose should be enough but....mmmm..... I saw tulips there. Once again I asked the waiter to combine with previous rose. Orange tulip with the red rose....what a perfect combination I guest. I paid the bill and left the flower at the store, " I'd take the flower around 4:30 PM ", asked me to the waiter.

With the helped from Pak Sugeng ( the office security) he wrapped the flower to avoid the damage caused by my backpack when I went home. But unlucky for me the weather wasn't so friendly. Cloud was hanging so dark and look It was gonna rain soon. I rode my bike to go home in hurry and left my bag pack half open hoping it would not destroy the flowers. But the luck wasn't on my side yet, in the middle of my journey to go home the rain was start.

I opened my gate with wet around my clothes ups ...Ling already home. I expected that she wasn't home yet with the consideration to gave her a suprise. And without telling her, I put the flower behind the door. Until magrib time arrived to broke our fasting on that day. I put the flower on the dinner table with the card beside it so she could see it.

Happy B’day My Dear,

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home